Data Protection Declaration of KST-Motorenversuch
- Data protection
KST-Motorenversuch welcomes you to its website and thanks you for the interest you show in our company!
The subject of data protection is our top priority. Therefore we would like to inform you here, how we implement the data protection regulations on our website and what information we collect during your visits to our website. We assure you that your data shall exclusively be processed for the following purposes and may not be used otherwise without your explicit consent.
Name and Contact Details of the Responsible Person and Data Protection Officer
This information on data protection relates to data processed by:
KST-Motorenversuch GmbH & Co. KG
67098 Bad Dürkheim/Germany
Telephone: +49 (0) 6322-799 0; Fax: +49 (0) 6322-799 353
Authorized representative general managers: Prof. Dr. Gerhard Reiff, Gunther Wolf
Registry Court: Amtsgericht Ludwigshafen HRA 61760
KST Motorenversuch-Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH (General Partner)
Registry Court: Amtsgericht Ludwigshafen HRB 11271
KST’s internal data protection officer is Mr. Reinhold Eppel. He can be reached via email under email@example.com or under his office extension +49 (0) 6322-788 148.
If you have any questions or suggestions please get in touch with the data protection officer of KST-Motorenversuch who will be glad to help you!
Collection and Storage of Personal Data plus how and for what Purpose Personal Details will be Used on the Website
When you visit our website www.kst-motorenversuch.de general information is automatically sent to the server of our website via the browser of your mobile device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. These non-personal data are stored by default by the web servers we use as follows:
- The name of your internet service provider,
- The website from which you visit us (the referring URL – the website you visited last),
- The pages (name and URL of the accessed file), you visit on our website
- The anonymized IP address of the requesting computer,
- Browser used and possibly the operating system of your computer.
This information will be analyzed in an anonymizated way and exclusively used for the improvement of the attractiveness, content and functionalities of our website. Legal basis for the processing of the data is Article 6(1)(f) of the DSGVO. The above listed purposes are the reason for our legitimate interest in collecting the data. These data will not be used to draw any conclusions about you.[…]
The central point of contact for all inquiries is a contact form on our website. The submission of your name, valid e-mail address and telephone number are mandatory so that we know who sent the inquiry and whom to reply to. You can also voluntarily provide us with other information.
Data processing for the purpose of your contact with us is performed persuant to Article 6 (1)(a) of the DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent.
All personal data submitted in the contact forms will be automatically deleted after completion of your inquiry.
Our website uses so-called cookies. A cookie is a small data text file which is automatically generated by your browser and stored on your computer when you visit our website. Cookies do not cause any damage to your computer, do not contain any viruses or other malware. The information contained in the cookies will only be used to simplify the use of our pages and to make our website relevant to you. Cookies do not provide any direct information about your identity.
Persuant to Article 6 (1)(f) of the DSGVO the data which are processed by the cookies are necessary for the protection purposes mentioned as regards our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties.
Of course you can also visit our website without cookies. In case you do not want cookies to be stored on your computer you can deactivate the relevant option in the system configurations of your browser and you may delete stored cookies at any time. Please read the help pages of your browser in order to know how this is done. If, however, you choose not to accept the cookies, this can limit the functions available to you on our website.
We use the open source software Matomo (fomerly PIWIK) for the analysis and statistical evaluation of the use of our website. The cookies described above are used for this purpose. The information on the use of our website is generated by the cookie, is transferred to our server located in Germany and then summarized in pseudo anonymous user profiles i.e. the IP address is anonymized even before the data is processed and stored. The IP address will never be linked to other, user specific data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an allocation (IP masking) is not possible. A passing on of information to third parties does not take place.
As mentioned above in the paragraph on cookies you can generally avoid storage of cookies with appropriate settings of your browser software and by deletion of all cookies stored.
The application of Matomo as a tracking measure is performed on the basis of Article 6 (1)(f) of the DSGVO. By applying these tracking measures we intend ensure an appropriate organization and continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand we employ tracking measures in order to statistically record and evaluate the use of our website for the purpose of optimizing our range of services. These interests are considered to be legitimate within the context of the above mentioned provision.
Usage of GoogleMaps
The Google Maps service of Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; “Google”) is integrated in our website. This function allows for visual representation of geographic information and interactive maps.
At the same time Google records, processes and uses visitors’ data when entering websites with embedded Google Maps. Further information on the collection and usage of data by Google will be available in the data protection provisions of Google at https://www.google.com/privacypolicy.html. In the Google Privacy Center you have the further option of changing your settings i.e. you can manage and protect personal data processed by Google.
Links to External Contents
When navigating through our website you may be redirected to another website by clicking on the relevant plug-in.
For protection reasons such a plug-in will only be activated by clicking into it. This will connect you to a third-party website. If this is not what you want, you should not click-to-activate this plug-in. The liability for data protection compliant operation lies with the third-party website. We will only disclose information where this is absolutely necessary for the function you are calling.
Please read our legal disclaimer on contents of external websites in our imprint.
Collection and Processing of Personal Data in General
When you place an order or submit your data as business partner via an inquiry by voluntarily or otherwise establishing contact (by using the contact-form of our website, by sending e-mails, by incoming calls) the following personal data are collected:
- Title, last name, first name
- Name of the company and scope of responsibility within the company,
- Valid e-mail address,
- Postal address,
- Phone number (fixed and/or mobile),
- Information which is relevant to the order, offer or other requests (e.g. inquiry, offer- and purchase order number, department, location etc.)
These data are collected in order to be able to:
- Identify you as our customer and business partner;
- Handle your inquiries and issues related to your order in a proper way;
- To correspond with you about the necessary technical and administrative matters relating to your order;
- Invoice our services to you;
- Claim compensation for liability and/or damage.
Data processing is performed upon your request and persuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the DSGVO it is necessary for the aforesaid purposes of an adequate and state-of-the-art handling of your order and for the fulfillment of the obligations from the contract and/or for its drafting as well as for its initiation.
The data collected by us for the processing of the contractual relationship and its settlement will be stored until completion of the services requested. Taking into consideration the normal limitations period of 3 years (§ 195 BGB) as well as the statutory retention periods the data may be stored even for a longer period of time. Only then will they actually be deleted unless we are obliged to comply with a longer retention period persuant to Article 6(1)(c) of the DSGVO due to tax and balance sheet retention and documentation obligations (from HGB, StGB or AO) or if you have consented to an even longer retention period persuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the DSGVO.
Disclosure of Data
Your personal data remain within our company; a communication of these data to third parties for other purposes than those indicated does not take place.
We will only communicate your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent persuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the DSGVO
- the passing on of data persuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the DSGVO is necessary to enforce, practice and defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have a legitimate and overriding interest in the non-disclosure of your data.
- there is a legal duty persuant to Article 6(1)(c) of the DSGVO as well as
- this is permitted by law and necessary for the settlement of the terms and conditions of the contract persuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the DSGVO
We will only make use of the personal data supplied by you in order to fulfill our obligations on your behalf.
Right to Access and Rectify Personal Data
As our business partner and data subject you enjoy the following rights:
- persuant to Article 7(3) of the DSGVO you can revoke any consent you may have given to us and thus the processing of your data based on your consent with effect for the future at any point of time;
- persuant to Article 15 of the DSGVO you can request information on personal data processed by us especially on the purposes of their processing, on the category of the personal data, on the categories of the recipients to whom the data were or are disclosed, on the storage period, on the insistence of a right of rectification, deletion and limitation of the processing or on an objection, right to appeal; on the origin of your data provided they were not collected by us as well as on the existence of an automated decision-making including profiling and where applicable meaningful information on their details;
- persuant to Article 16 of the DSGVO you can request rectification of wrong or incomplete personal data stored with us;
- persuant to Article 17 of the DSGVO you can request deletion of personal data stored with us provided that the processing of your data is not necessary for the exercise of the right of freedom of expression and information, for the compliance with a legal obligation, for considerations of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- persuant to Article 18 of the DSGVO you can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you doubt the correctness of the data, their processing is unlawful, we no longer require the stored data but require the data for the assertion, exercise or defence of your rights or if you have objected to the processing of the data persuant to Article 21 of the DSGVO;
- persuant to Article 20 of the DSGVO you can request to receive data you have provided to us in an organized, customary and machine-readable format or request communication of the data to another person responsible and
- pursuant to Article 77 of the DSGVO you can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Generally you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual residence or workplace or of our headquarters.
Right of Objection
Pursuant to Article 21 of the DSGVO you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data provided they are processed pursuant to art. 6(1)(f) of the DSGVO on the basis of legitimate interests and provided there are justified reasons which arise from this particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right to object it is sufficient to send a simple e-mail to our data protection officer, Mr. Reinhold Eppel at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We implement technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or willful manipulation, loss, damage or access by unauthorized persons. We continually update our security measures in line with the technological development.
Up-to-Dateness and Changes to the Data Protection Declaration
The present declaration is valid until May 2018.
The data protection declaration may underlie changes in the light of further development of our webpage and of our offers as well as due to future amended legal and official requirements. You can access and print the latest data protection declaration on our webpage anytime via the following link https://www.kst-motorenversuch.de